(c) Freezing a Moment Photography
Here are some tidbits about me:
– I was born in Ottawa and am 1st generation Canadian. My parents are Scottish. I married a Newfie (and my opposite in every way) who is also 1st generation Canadian. My inlaws are from China.
– I LOVE chocolate and have an insatiable sweet tooth.
– I never developed a taste for beer or wine although I won't say no to a Milestone’s Bellini or a Lone Star Strawberry Margarita!
- I JUST started drinking coffee less than 2 years ago. My go-to drink is Starbuck's Caramel Macchiatos (hot, never cold)
– I love action, Marvel movies, romantic comedies, dramas, sci-fi and scary movies, but I will pass on westerns.
– I am a cat AND a dog lover — I once owned a German Shepherd-Border Collie mix, a black & white Tuxedo cat, and now have a Russian Siberian named Koko. He's a loveable hypo-allergenic furball.
– I studied photography in college back when film was cool. We had to develop our own film and do all our own printing too. I don't miss the stinky chemicals though...
– After college, I spent 10 years doing everything from photography apprenticeship, to graphic art, to working as a church secretary!
– Some of my biggest regrets in life have been not starting a family sooner (I LOVE being a mom!), not starting my own business sooner (I LOVE my job!) and not getting my own professional maternity portraits done (but in reality, when I was preggers, it just wasn’t as popular as it is now).
– The best part of my job is when I receive a special email or thank you card from a client telling me they love their photos. And when my work brings tears of happiness, it makes my heart sing!